Competitive rates starting @ $45
We have utes and vans for short and long term rental to suit your personal and business needs!
Business, Long Term Leasing
Most businesses require a replacement vehicle from time to time… If you need to rent a Ute or Van for a week, month or ongoing mini lease, Sydney Ute & Van Hire (SUVH) can create you a package that suits your business needs. Call our friendly staff today on (02) 9310 3176, tell us what you need and when, and we’ll create you a deal.
Long Term Benefits:
- No big capital outlay required to fund the vehicles.
- Same day starting options
- Fixed monthly payments for the term agreed
- One simple monthly invoice reflects cash flow and provides accurate budgeting, also tax deductible.
- We take care of paying the Registration, Insurance, Maintenance and running costs.
For all enquires relating to long term hire, please contact the team on 1300 22 55 55 or email us: email@example.com
Admin Sundries Fee;
$2.00 per agreement.
– Additional Kilometers 25 cents per kilometer.
– The kilometer allowance dose not mean Free Fuel. Kms charge is to cover the “Wear and Tear” of the vehicle.
– Customer’s must refuel what they use at their expense
Excess Reduction Waiver;
$20.00 per hire/per day (optional)
Late Fee Charge;
$20.00 per hour or part thereof, if late 30 min or more
$45.00 minimum applies if vehicle returns soiled inside or out
$10.00 per hire / per day
Under Age Drivers;
$15.00 per day for drivers 21–24 years old
From $20.00 per hire/per day
Tow Bar / Ball;
$10.00 per hire / per day
Deposit of $350 plus the rental fee must be paid in advance upon pick up.
$350.00 deposit on Credit Card. Two forms of ID required.
Payment must be made by credit card when collecting the vehicle.
- The card holder must be present with Phoneoto ID when collecting vehicle. Credit Card payments may incur a surcharge.
- Licence: No L or (red) P licence holders can hire or drive, must be over 21 years old.
Choose carefully, once you leave the store you can not change the hire duration, you will be charged the late fee of $20.00 per hour for the first 4 hours then daily rate applies.
Multiple Day Hires;
Must be paid in advance otherwise daily rate applies.
Interstate/Overseas licence holders;
Must present a recent legal document with a current Sydney address, and have the same name as on licence accompanied with a valid credit card for deposit and rental fee.
The vehicle is hired to you subject to the terms and conditions on the hire agreement. From the time of hire, the hirer and authorised driver entered on the hire agreement take financial responsibility for the vehicle hired. Only drivers entered on the hire agreement are allowed to drive. Unauthorised drivers = No insurance cover!!!
There is a standard collision damage liability of $2750.00 with the above rates in an accident with another vehicle. You may choose to pay the optional excess reduction waiver at $20.00 prior to delivery of the vehicle, reducing the excess to $750.00 for drivers over 25 years old. Hirer/Driver aged 21-24yrs old must pay additional $1000.00 to excess applicable.
In the event of a single vehicle incident/damage the Standard Excess $2750.00 applies, regardless of waiver. Overhead, Underbody and Reversing damage is not covered.
Excess is payable in full immediately irrespective of cause. All Accidents/Incidents must be reported to the Company/Agent immediately upon return of vehicle.
Should the hirer/driver fail to comply with any terms and conditions of the hire agreement, all losses/damages arising from such event shall be at hirer(s) expense. Further Terms and Conditions apply.
Vehicles must be re-fuelled to pick up level upon return. (No one way hire)
Hirer is responsible for all damage that may occur during the hire period.
- Reservations are held for 30 minutes only, if you do not pickup within that time your reservation is canceled.
- Toll & Traffic Infringements will incur a $22.00 processing fee from Sydney Ute Hire.
- NRMA call-out fee applies for human error; Out of Fuel, Key Lock Out, Tyre Change or for any other event not caused by the vehicle or Sydney Ute Hire.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
It is a condition of hire that all hirers are responsible to pay for all toll charges and/or infringements or fines that occur during their hire period.
Our vehicles are not fitted with any e-toll devices, so if you’re planning to travel on a toll road we advise that you contact the Toll provider and purchase a day pass to cover all tolls during your hire period, or add the rental vehicle number plate to your existing e-toll device or bring your own e-toll device. This will ensure that the toll charges are paid for.
If you have travelled on a toll road without a day pass or registering your e-tag/e-toll device, please call the tolling authority for that particular motorway within 48 hours to arrange for payment of the toll charges.
Any unpaid Toll infringement notices, Parking, Towing, Speeding Infringements or any other fines that are received by our office, will incur a $22.00 Administration charge plus the Toll Fees/Fines. An invoice and a copy of the notice(s) will be sent to the hirer’s address provided at the time of hire.
Purchase a Day Pass: www.emupass.com.au
Pay Toll notices within 48hrs: www.payatoll.com.au